The Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program from Queensland Government
Is now open for applications.
What is the program?
The Grants help small businesses to get off to a better start with access to planning, coaching and training.
The advice must fall under 1 or more of the following areas:
- business and strategic planning
- professional business advice (i.e. information technology (IT), legal or financial)
- marketing strategy development (i.e. branding strategies, social media/digital strategies, market research).
To be eligible, the business must:
- have a business name registered within the last 4 years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have Queensland headquarters
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
The participating business must provide a project report on completion of the project detailing how the funds were spent and the impact it has had on the business.
Only 1 application will be accepted from an individual ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business.
Successful applicants cannot reapply for this grant in future rounds.
Your business must also be in a financial position to pay up front for the approved training or service(s) in full. If successful, approved applicants will then be reimbursed after submitting supplier invoices and proof of purchase.
How to apply?
It is the perfect time to start getting professional assistance for your business and receive grants from Queensland government.
Thexton Dodd Consulting provides comprehensive business diagnosis, strategic business planning, sales and marketing strategy and implementation etc.
WE CAN HELP YOU APPLY FOR THE GRANTS.
If you are interested, contact us for more details and helps, click the button below:
Also check the government website for more details: QLD GOV Grants